Bringing people together from many nations and every generation to worship Jesus Christ and take his healing into the world.
We are committed to protecting the health and safety of every community member. We are currently gathering for community worship and prayer both online and in-person:
- 1st Service is Sunday at 8:30 AM: Holy Eucharist with Congregational Singing, Outdoors in our Side Yard
- 2nd Service is Sunday at 11 AM: Holy Eucharist Livestreamed on YouTube and indoors in our worship space
- Monday Virtual Morning Prayer at 7 AM - TAKING A BREAK FOR SUMMER
- Tuesday Virtual Compline at 7 PM - TAKING A BREAK FOR SUMMER
- Wednesday Men's Morning Prayer at 6:30 AM on Zoom and In-Person in Youth Loft
Our first Sunday Holy Eucharist service is at 8:30 AM outdoors in our side yard. Please bring a mask to wear for singing and camp chair. We'll move inside to the Youth Loft in case of heavy rain.
Our second Sunday Holy Eucharist service is 11:00 AM livestreamed on our YouTube Channel and indoors in our worship space. Please wear a mask. There is no congregational singing yet for indoor worship.
No RSVP is needed for either service. Just show up!
Click here for weekly music handout.
Click here for the seasonal bulletin for Holy Eucharist Services in Pentecost.
View our video archive organized chronologically below or on YouTube.
Summer Sings & Worship Jams
Join us for informal hymn-singing and song sharing gatherings where we'll sing and play music together outdoors in Messiah's side yard on:
Saturday July 10 at 7 PM
Tuesday July 20 at 7 PM
Saturday Aug 14 at 7 PM
Children and Youth Summer at Messiah
We have a lot going on with our children and youth this summer!
- Sr. High Mission Trip to Kansas City on June 20-25.
- Camp Crosswoods for Youth on July 11-16.
- Great Adventure Days morning camp for children on July 20 - 22.
- Friday Night Fun for Youth and Wednesday Word for the Hungry for Youth
Save the Date for Holy Spirit Week on Aug 25 - 28 at 7 - 8 PM.
We'll sing in the churchyard, have livestreamed teaching, and learn and pray together.