We follow our Lord Jesus Christ from the glory of the palms to the glory of the resurrection, by the way of the dark road of suffering and death.
- Palm Sunday – March 24: 8:30 & 11 – Holy Eucharist Palm Procession
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday – March 25-27: 7 p.m. – Holy Week Vespers, with a solemn reading of the Passion according to Matthew, Mark and John.
- Maundy Thursday – March 28: 7 p.m. – Holy Eucharist, with stripping of the altar. On the eve of the crucifixion we engage in this solemn act of remembrance.
- Good Friday – March 29: 7 p.m. – The Way of the Cross. Using the biblical Stations of the Cross, we will follow the events of Jesus’ crucifixion from his prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane to his body being placed in the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea.
- Easter Sunday – March 31
“Very early on the first day of the week, when the sun had risen, they went to the tomb.”
- 6:30 a.m. – Sunrise Eucharist
- 8:30 a.m. – Festal Eucharist
- 11 a.m. – Festal Eucharist